Body Rolling

Body Rolling
This is how we do!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fitness Tips for Fall




Fall is by far, my favorite season. Maybe it's because I love the cool air. Maybe it's because I associate the crisp air with helping my dad rake up leaves and then jumping into the pile. Maybe it's because I love apples and it's ripe for apple pickin'. Either way, fall is one of the best times to mix up your workout.


In yogic belief, the fall is associated with the lungs and heart. To me, that translates to cardio! If you've been putting off jogging or cycling, why not start now? The air is refreshing and at the very least, it's great damage control for all the candy corns, turkey, and Christmas cookies that surround us mercilessly force us to eat them:)

Check out the link for more tips on fall fitness.



Also, if you live in the Bradenton/Florida area, come check out your favorite yogi Sunday mornings at 8:30am at the end of Manatee Avenue (on the left side of cafe on the beach).

Namaste' and get your booty in gear!

xoxoxo
your trainer,
Erin Is Awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment